Custom Search
The Hottest Girl's of Facebook: Tiffany Selby - Jacksonville, FL

When I joined Facebook I was introduced to some of the Hottest Girl's in the World! So I made them my "Facebook Friends".

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tiffany Selby - Jacksonville, FL





















I was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL. I began modeling at the very young age of 1 when I was crowned Miss Baby Jacksonville. At the age of 15 I went to modeling school (thanks to my mom pushing it lol) I did a few random jobs but was never really into it until I turned 18.
At that age, I started competing in Hawaiian Tropic competitions and slowly got into the industry by doing photo shoots and then I got my first real agent. I moved to Orlando, FL at the age of 22 to start modeling full time. I did lots of calendars, catalogs, conventions, and promotional work. I absolutely loved the modeling industry and wanted to pursue it further so I moved to LA a couple of years later.
Since then I have been in numerous magazines, catalogs, and calendars. I am continuing to focus on print work and I am also starting to get into TV hosting.

1 comment:

Maid Service DeSoto said...

Hi thanks for sharring this

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories