Custom Search
The Hottest Girl's of Facebook: World's Hottest Weekly - Kimberley Jade Roberts

When I joined Facebook I was introduced to some of the Hottest Girl's in the World! So I made them my "Facebook Friends".

Monday, February 23, 2009

World's Hottest Weekly - Kimberley Jade Roberts




















I'm a shopaholic once i pop i just cant stop, from shoes to bags i love it all, fashion is my passion and my greatest ambition i love to mix and match always love finding a catch something on sale makes me whale. I'm a part time model powder on the nose and paint on the toes and I'm put straight n front of the camera flash flash its such a bash modeling is my greatest achievement, since September 2007 it has put me in heaven i have found my passion and ambition, something to make me different from the rest, an individual is what i like to be just something different and completely all me.

The one thing i am so glad i have done.. is my modeling. I started when i was younger but didn't pursue it and then i was noticed in September 2007 and since then i have managed to get so far, i have had a lot of criticism of people but every remark just makes me stronger, it is something i really enjoy and work hard at and i feel if i work hard at it , then i deserve everything i get.
________________________________________________

Upcoming Event's, Vote Now!


Bennetts Babes search 2009
please will you go to the link above and rate me a 10 to help me win Bennetts Babes 2009
http://www.bennettsbabesearch.co.uk/profile/8/Kimberley.aspx

Please will you go to the link above and rate me a 10 to help me win Bennetts Babes 2009
The competition closing date for all entries is 27th February 2009


I won the university heats for Miss Student U.K.
i have won the university heats for Miss Student U.K. so i now qualify for the regional heats, i still need every ones votes though, its free all you have to do is go to the following link and type in your email: http://www.missstudentuk.com/student.asp?s=3372 you will then get an email back with a code which you must then type in on Miss Student U.K., i automatically get 10 points!!

Help support Kimberley in her upcoming events. See more of her here:
MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/misskjr

Kimberley Roberts Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimberley-Roberts/44358831597




1 comment:

Grant Watts said...

Hi great reading your posst

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories