Custom Search
The Hottest Girl's of Facebook: Sonia Wild - Hull, Yorkshire

When I joined Facebook I was introduced to some of the Hottest Girl's in the World! So I made them my "Facebook Friends".

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sonia Wild - Hull, Yorkshire































I have been modeling for some time now and I have gained a lot of confidence in this time and had a great deal of experience working with numerous photographers.
I enjoy working in front of the camera and love to see the results.
I always give 100% to ensure I meet the photographers expectations.
I am hard working, enthusiastic and determined.
I am adaptable and willing to try anything new.
I have a friendly nature and fun to work with but always keep a professional attitude and approach towards the client.
I have met some wonderful people and been to some great places.

Hobbies and interests...
I work out at the gym on a regular basis and enjoy swimming.
Dancing and exercise.
Listening to music.
Meeting new people.
Enjoy watching Rugby League.

See more of Sonia here:
http://soniawild.sm4.biz/

Check my Group out on Facebook here:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52186133615

1 comment:

price per head service said...

Your blog is very interesting and your way of writing is also very good.

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories